Archery Talk Forum banner

Deboning a deer in 8 minutes

3089 30
This guy has skills..and all his fingers I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijmge8_NJw
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
14,752 Posts
and thats how its done.

· Registered
5,923 Posts
That blade came too close to his weiner too many times for me LOL

WOW, that was wild. I like to take my time, but in his business he needs to move, I'd like to see how long from start to finish

· Registered
8,159 Posts
I wonder if that knife was a cutco?

· Registered
2,339 Posts
That takes me over an hour to do that... I need some better knives mine wont do a whole deer without sharpening 3-4 times...

· Get out and shoot!
3,807 Posts
Wow, I put that in my favorites!

· Registered
3,291 Posts
He is very good.. For all you guys that use a saw and hatchet to clean a deer take note how easy it is to take a hams off if you know where the joints are. No need to split the pelvis either.

· snıuǝƃ ɹǝʇsɐ&#6
1,984 Posts
Wow, that is impressive. He must be related to the guy that can skin a deer in 2-3 minutes.
watch his other video......skins a deer in less than 2 minutes with only his hands and a knife

and boy does he get into his work lmao

Pretty impressive.....one things for sure....I couldn't try and work at that pace and still have all my fingers!

· Trophy Meat Hunter
11,366 Posts
That blade came too close to his weiner too many times for me LOL

WOW, that was wild. I like to take my time, but in his business he needs to move, I'd like to see how long from start to finish
Yeah, he needs a bellyguard .

· Registered
4,480 Posts
watch his other video......skins a deer in less than 2 minutes with only his hands and a knife

and boy does he get into his work lmao

Pretty impressive.....one things for sure....I couldn't try and work at that pace and still have all my fingers!
LOL. Pretty good. Yeah he does get into it. I didn't know if he was try to take the hide off or wrestle with that thing.

To me this video looks more realistic than the other one that was floating around here earlier. Especially when the guy was taking the hide off. I swear he had the inject air in under the hide to get it to come off that easy. I have cleaned many deer and have never had a hide come off that easy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.