Archery Talk Forum banner

Deepfork Whitetail Quailifier March 28-29

1254 Views 27 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  keyman
March 28 & 29 qualifier will be a shotgun start at 1:00 on both Saturday and Sunday. If you have any questions call Luke Pettigrew at (918)549-0151 or
(918)968-4520.

Directions: 8 miles south of Bristow on Hwy 48 turn right at gypsy turnoff, go 7 miles west, turn right after bridge, go 2 miles and look for Deepfork Whitetails sign or high deer fence.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
541 Posts
We'll be there.

· Registered
1,985 Posts

Camera??? what??? Who Me? :shade: haha

I sure hope it warms up for sunday weather forecast looks like it will but who knows...just hope it doesn't get as bad as expected tonight.
would like to be there Sunday -
Luke & Annette have a nice range to shoot!

· Registered
2,425 Posts
Dang went 2 the Doc today for a shot and got anibotics and told me 2 stay in this weekend.Shoot good yall wish I could come

· Registered
5,628 Posts
Dang went 2 the Doc today for a shot and got anibotics and told me 2 stay in this weekend.Shoot good yall wish I could come
Heal up wildman.

When you get better i'll let you borrow my chopper. :wink:

· Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,257 Posts
wish I could make it. I am in the area that the weather man said got 20"-25" of snow and up to 10 ft drifts. We had our feed truck buried in one of the drifts this morning trying to feed our cattle. The tractor tires were almost hidden in the drifts. Whew, the wind caused lots of issues also.
Good luck to you guys and maybe I will see some of you in Paris.( if some of this melts)

· Registered
870 Posts
wish I could make it. I am in the area that the weather man said got 20"-25" of snow and up to 10 ft drifts. We had our feed truck buried in one of the drifts this morning trying to feed our cattle. The tractor tires were almost hidden in the drifts. Whew, the wind caused lots of issues also.
Good luck to you guys and maybe I will see some of you in Paris.( if some of this melts)
Where the world do you live?:mg:

· Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,257 Posts
Where the world do you live?:mg:
I live in Alva but the farm is west of Alva and that is where we got more snow. We only got about 18"-20" here in Alva.

· Registered
1,985 Posts
WOW That is some crazy stuff for sure -Thats ALOT of SNOW!!!
You guys stay safe & warm out there!

Well, it looks like we Won't
be making it over to the shoot tomorrow,

Wishing Everyone luck & lots of fun!!!:shade:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.