Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
I count them all, If there not in shooting range tonight, it just means I have a better idea of where to set up next time. No one hunt exists in a vacuum.

· Registered
376 Posts
if i seen a deer, i seen a deer, dont matter how far away its still a deer:confused:

· Registered
14,752 Posts
I put them into two categories....the seen, which means I seen em, and the SHOT, which means they were within bow range:tongue::wink:. Seriously, if its antlerless and I don't think it's a button buck and it's in bow range....I'm sending an arrow in that direction.

· Registered
1,391 Posts
I count all the deer I see. So far this season in about 10 hours on stand I've seen 24 deer. Hopefully I can bump that up to 30 this evening..
wow, i have spent 15 hours in the past 2 days and havent seen any deer. Honey, put the kids in the truck! We are moving where this guy lives!

· Registered
5,106 Posts
? what deer do you put in for deer seen count while hunting,i only count deer that are within shooting distance,,,,
"Seen" means seen to me. Doesn't matter if they are in range or not. If they are in range and I pass, I count them separately as "passed".
Dan

· Registered
2,946 Posts
Yeah if i catch a glimpse of a tail even then i saw a deer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.