Archery Talk Forum banner

deer dander

1473 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  outdooraholic
Does anyone know of any stores that carry deer dander? I have looked all over my area and cant find it. I know Walmart use to carry it and gander mountain but nothing this year.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,999 Posts
yeah +3 on the waiting on fitzgeralds:mad:

i called gander, and they said they were gonna start carrying it, but didnt know when - if i had to guess itll probably be about febuary or so :confused:

wish i wouldve ordered it from cabelas!

· Registered
82 Posts
Does it work????
YES! I used it a few years ago when I could buy it from the local Dick's. Went a couple of years without using it until this year when I ordered some from Cabelas (which they have on backorder now). Sat. night I sprayed it on my Lacross boots. I had to stomp down some sticker bushes to get to the tree that I wanted to climb. Just before dark an orphaned fawn came in and preceeded to lick that stomped bush clean.

The next morning I was on a different farm and once again I had it on my boots. Just after sunrise I watched a fork buck walk down my exact trail sniffing the whole way down. I also like to carry it and periodically spray vegitation as I walk. A few minutes later a little spike came down the hill on that same dang trail. Both of them locked me up for 20 min. and almost bumped my ladder a couple of times.

Deer Dander and rubber boots is must for me here on out.

· Registered
1,999 Posts
nevermind on the " +3 ". i got finally got mine today, and lookforward to using it for the first time saturday! funny how that works, just as i open my mouth, i always find a way to fit my foot in there just right :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.