Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,124 Posts
I would say either one. Are you looking to buy or do you have them both?

· Registered
2,124 Posts
We have 2 of the Flambeou (sp?) boss bucks and love them. This year we bought the boss babe. We will try her out soon. Last year we had good luck with the buck even in early season. My avitar picture is of a 146" buck that came into the boss buck on Oct 13 looking for a fight. We had alot of activity all season with it. I even shot a large doe that came into the buck in November. I would start out with a buck maybe one that looks good without the antlers so you could use it either way.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
We have 2 of the Flambeou (sp?) boss bucks and love them. This year we bought the boss babe. We will try her out soon. Last year we had good luck with the buck even in early season. My avitar picture is of a 146" buck that came into the boss buck on Oct 13 looking for a fight. We had alot of activity all season with it. I even shot a large doe that came into the buck in November. I would start out with a buck maybe one that looks good without the antlers so you could use it either way.

yep, this is the way to go..........

· Registered
83 Posts
Decoys

My stand on a decoy is if you hunt open food plots or bean fields or cut corn fields where deer can see them a long way off then i would use them. But in the woods i don't. I have spooked more good bucks when useing decoys in the woods and does seem to hate them. But out in the open they have worked better buck or doe. This is just my take on decoys use them and see what works for you.:darkbeer:

· Registered
4,178 Posts
Don't buy a Carry-Lite.:thumbs_do I got one the other day from Cabelas and it is a pain in the arse to set up. One rear leg broke off the disc used to attach it with and the head is next to impossible to put on. The ears, tail and antlers are hard to attach also. No way you could set it up at your stand without scaring everything for a mile away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.