Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm very certian no I know for a fact he won't get shot because I've show ever landowner that borders me this pic and they all have agreed that its a young deer because I think this deer could go big.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
cool pics here....... good luck on him in 2 years......:wink:

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My area is surounded with Landowners who support great QDMA my very lucky where i'm at. The only thing I fear is gettng hit by a car for being stupid during the rut. Here's a pic of him last year. I could of shot him a couple dozen time but I see great potenual in him he was a 6x6 last year. And the bigger deer who I call Double Brows I chose to past once at 15 yds. and went he walked of I kicked myself but I glad I did. Cause he's a little bigger this year. If you want to shoot big deer you have to find the will power. Its been hard but now when I see it pays off its a little easier and more rewarding.

Attachments

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its a said story but this is what happens when you can't handel it any longer. I shot this buck 3 year ago the first time I went out on OCT 9th. made a bad shot and couldn't find him luckly a friend found him while feeding cattle a month later and was blessed when he handed it over to me. This deer was 6 years old when I shot him and past on him the previous season. He went form about mid 150's to 178 6/8.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.