Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mg: I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME ON THIS.:embara: MY BUDDY CAME OVER TONIGHT AND WE WENT OUT IN THE WOODS BEHIND MY HOUSE. THATS WHERE I HUNT NOW WE WERE LOOKING FOR RUBS OR SCRAPES. WE FOUND LOTS OF TRACKS BUT NO RUBS OR SCRAPES. I DO HAVE TO TELL YOU I AM IN SOUTH EAST MICHIGAN. MY BUDDY LIVES 35MI AWAY. HE TELLS ME HE HAS ALL KINDS OF RUBS. WHAT GIVES WHY ARE'NT THEY RUBBING IN MY WOODS.:confused: WE DON,T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN BE RUBBING ONE PLACE AND ONE PLACE 25MI AWAY THEY ARE NOT. WHAT GIVES? CAN ANY OF YOU EXPLAIN THIS TO ME SO I UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING. THANK YOU ALL. GOOD LUCK HUNTING THIS YEAR AND BE SAFE. SILENTSAM

·
Registered
255 Posts
Could be there is jus not many bucks there where u were. I have seen places where bucks tear trees up but then 2 miles away there wont be a single bush. But that is a good thing bc u got the does and the bucks will come looking for them when the rut kicks in.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
none here in VA where I hunt

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
SB1Hunter said:
Here in Pennsylvania I have rubs all over one of my hunting spots then on another propert I cant find anything!
Same deal here. My honey hole is loaded but the rest of the land around it is bare. I know there are buck around...it's just going to make it harder to find them now.

·
Registered
12,838 Posts
I am in SE Michigan also, I have stands up all over within 10 miles from each other, some of my spots have great buck sign, some have none. Give it time, Its still real early. Each spot has its chance to shine.

Where abouts in SE Michigan? I am from lenawee County.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thats how it is at the place where I hunt, plenty of buck tracks just cant seem to find any rubs?? I know they are there though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts