Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone been out yet i went out this morning and saw two doe but they beded down at fifty yards and they wouldnt get up

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
With crop damage permits I was hunting quite a bit in june/july/beginning of Aug. but now since the corn is full height, it's almost worthless. They pretty much live in the corn until it's cut again. Regular season starts the 24th of this month so then I can start hunting some other places with out corn, lol.

·
kill'n deer, drink'n beer
9,752 Posts
season aint for 25 days, this morning would be perfect for hunting! its 50 degrees!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I dont start till October 1st. The weather is going to have to cool down its been in the 90's all week with 75% humidity and 15 mph winds

·
Registered
263 Posts
Season starts in 10 days

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
myu season dont start till oct 1 also but guy behind my house said i can hunt the urban archery season back there (antlerless deer only)

·
Registered
140 Posts
i got 2 more weeks until antlerless and then 2 weeks after that i can shoot bucks and does.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i might go out this evening if it clears up

·
Registered
345 Posts
Season starts the 24th and it still hasnt cooled off so i don't know how good hunting is going to be i probably wont be able to go out for opening day due to my new part time job.

·
Registered
741 Posts
season starts tomorrw for me but sadly i have school so i have to wait til saturday but you can bet ill be out this weekend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts