Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a R & W deer target that's pretty new and decided to shoot some snuffers into it today. Well I've got 3 snuffers stuck in the target now, they pulled out of the adapters. Anyone have any tricks on getting my heads back? I'm just about ready to buy the new stingers so this won't happen again. Oh well anyway LOL

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
The only thing I could think of, but it's probably too late, is to push them all the way through, unscrew the head, then pull the arrow out.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Did the same thing last week. Like Dens228 said, shove it on thru & glue it back on the adapter.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Next time you are rebuilding your arrows,try some Bohning Power Bond on your inserts.You will pull your Target in half,before your head gives up the ghost.GREAT STUFF!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I solved my snuffer-target problem:

I switched to Thunderheads, they will come back out of the target. I like the penetration of the snuffers but hate the design of using the adapter. I'll put 2 in the quiver for rodents but I'm gonna put a Thunderhead through my deer. They fly great, I can put em right with my field points.

Good Luck to all on your hunts, hope ya fill the freezer.
Only 2 more days before Ohio's opening day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts