Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this off the cam looks like our point restriction is helping. Seeing more 2 1/2 + year old bucks then ever before. I cant wait till next Sat.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
Who you trying to kid there COOP? You wouldn`t shoot that buck!:D

He ain`t big enough for a bonafide trophy chaser like you. Now, where was that spot in Ohio?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mitch do you no where Cleveland is? It's no where near there,I hope that helps. It loks like its going to be a good year from the amount of really good bucks I'm seeing on my farm. It's hard to believe here in Pa. but this buck is about 4th on my want to harvest list.

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
Thats good news COOP! I just happen to be on a hot trail here in PA for the first time in awhile myself. Double droptines, no less!:D

Alas, I can only hunt him for 2 1/2 weeks, then I have to head for Pike Co., Illinois for three weeks of pure agony!:cool:

You know where Pike Co. is, right? It`s not real close to cleveland either.

First friday in january I will have the indoor 3-d`s running. As always, bring the racks and the pictures, I always have my official 1/4" steel tape ready to go.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Just imagine what that buck will look like in another year or two. Around here, he gets a free pass this year, but maybe next year.....

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
What type of camera were yoy using? I have been looking into picking one up but have had no experience with them

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That picture was with my Non-Typical DC-200, I also have a Stealth Cam The pictures to me are almost as good and the Camera is $200.00 plus cheaper. Here's one From my Stealth

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts