Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone placed an order for a def com M6 in last leaf Smoke? What's been the turnaround? Can anyone share pics? For that matter has anyone ordered any OB in smoke and received it?. Grading up from my Evolution to the M6. Looking to do in smoke with orange black strings, orange hdx ultra rest and apex covert sight. Blacked matte 6" dead center stab and tree limber quiver in matte black and orange frame. Thoughts, orders, any pics. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
727 Posts
I ordered a last leaf smoke Defcon 6 for a customer last week. I was told 2-3 weeks it will be ready.

·
Registered
727 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg

A few pics I have in last leaf smoke.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome looking rig. Just love that pattern. Ordering mine next week. I'm an ORANGE nutt-think will look good? Have em on my Evolution in Natural. Torn on limbs though. Was thinking black limbs but maybe bow will be too dark. Opinions. Orange and black stings, black limbs and orange cams, orange qad ultra rest, black stab. THOUGHTS?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

·
Waiting on Season
14,910 Posts
Orange cams will look good with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'm planning on ordering my personal Defcon 6 in the smoke pattern with orange cams and orange and buckskin tan threads. I'm waiting to see the one I ordered for a customer first before I decide.

·
Waiting on Season
14,910 Posts
Straight Smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
My Defcon 6 showed up today, Typhon riser with Ghost limbs and red cams. It was ordered the 28 or 29th of December. So not to bad with the holidays and ATA show. Love the new Camo options this year!!

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
I'm planning on ordering my personal Defcon 6 in the smoke pattern with orange cams and orange and buckskin tan threads. I'm waiting to see the one I ordered for a customer first before I decide.
I'd like to see this one also. Exactly what I'm going to order. I think it's going to look Killer!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
Had a slight mixup on limb color. To many options to choose and I changed my mind several times lol. But I really like the Redemption anyway!! Can't go wrong with any of the options they offer.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ordered mine today Defcon m6 late season with orange cams orange and brown strings and an orange QAD rests told two weeks smoking shooter.Shot the halon and the 34 impulse before i shot the Obsession was easy decision to make super smooth and much faster,

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Ordered a M6 in all Smoke with Orange cams and Black and Orange strings. Matching Treelimb and DCA Dead Level Hunter Stabs. Can't wait to see what Kevin will do to it!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts