Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ran the first shots through a new Obsession defcon 6, 28" draw pulling 59# 305 gr arrow hitting 331,,, 392 gr arrow was hitting 290,,, if you will run the numbers this bow is on the money for its posted ibo!! for those thinking about an Obsession and have heard the old horror stories of how slow shipping was,,, well some of those were true,, but they have really stepped up their game, this was a special order bow and it took less than 3 weeks to get it in,
this Kryptek highlander camo is unreal looking! ,,, and to top it off this thing is very easy to draw and hold, felt more like 40# than almost 60#,,,, i guess the next one i order will be for myself,, guess i will have to let go of the stormy hardwoods evolution, i just can not figure out how to keep them all.... have to make room somehow,,,

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
What is the advertised ibo speed for a deacon 6? My nitrum turbo 28in 60.4lbs shoots a 396gr arrow 293fps.

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
Obsession really looks to be much improved this year. They will be major players in the game if they keep up the good work.

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
What is the advertised ibo speed for a deacon 6? My nitrum turbo 28in 60.4lbs shoots a 396gr arrow 293fps.
Advertised IBO is 360.
Personally, I would take the draw cycle, valley and back wall of the Defcon over the nitrum turbo even if the nitrum were 15fps faster...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Advertised IBO is 360.
Personally, I would take the draw cycle, valley and back wall of the Defcon over the nitrum turbo even if the nitrum were 15fps faster...

I'd take it of the nitrum was 50 fps faster! Mines unreal smooth

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Advertised IBO is 360.

even if it were 25,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts