Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well decided to give this bow a ride. 50 lb limbs, predator 3-D camo, black cams, sunset orange and black strings.

Karbon, really digging your colors. Decided on black cams. Should look awesome. Can't wait to shoot this bow!

Will post up specs and pics. Thanks guys, Mike.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I would love to see what 50# limbs feel like on this bow. My M7 has 70# limbs, and it's an absolute pleasure to draw and shoot. Congrats on the new bow. Post some pics when it comes in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Airborne Archery
9,089 Posts
Bow is a dream to draw at any poundage. 50lbs will just be fun to shoot for hours.

·
Registered
17,374 Posts
In for specs on the 50lbs m7. I know I wasn't impressed with defcon 6 at26.5" draw and 65lbs, I'd like to get the wife the m7 in 50lbs if it holds closer to ibo then the d6 did

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Good friend of mine hunts with a Phoenix with 50# limbs and has no trouble at all.
I order a Defcon 7 over the weekend , I considered 50# , but went with 60. 50's are nice though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dealer texted me this morning. 3 week wait time. 3 weeks will seem like 3 months.lol

Can you guys post up some pics. I will do the same when m7 gets here! Yes 50 lbs will be a pleasure for sure.

·
Registered
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sharp lookin bow! Let us know when you get some arrows through it.
What string colors did you go with?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Buckskin/od green. Should have some arrows through it tomorrow got the new updated treelimb quiver and a matching stab for it will get a better picture when it's all together

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,536 Posts
Nice!

Shooting 70# with my M7 and draw is nice and smooth. Can't imagine how easy 50# would be with the M7. You guys will LOVE this bow!

·
Jesus Follower
16,230 Posts
Buckskin/od green. Should have some arrows through it tomorrow got the new updated treelimb quiver and a matching stab for it will get a better picture when it's all together
Sorry if I missed it somewhere....but what draw length? I'm at 27.5-28" area. I'm very interested in this same setup. Or if it's really that smooth....I may want 50-60# limbs and set it on 55#.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts