Archery Talk Forum banner

Defiant Turbo #3 cam string & cable spec's ?

724 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jdk81
does anyone have the Defiant Turbo{not carbon}....#3 cam string and cable spec's yet....?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,168 Posts
Shot them yet E?
Yes sir. Hoyt rep was in this morning and I'm REALLY impressed with the carbon line up this year. Shot the carbon defiant turbo and it was dead in the hand with very little vibration(shot it bare bow) and was very pleased with how it held at full draw. Had a decent valley didn't want to run on me too hard. I've been playing around with a defiant turbo in the shop and enjoy shooting it quite a bit. But I'm going to be ordering a carbon defiant 34 #2 cam 29". They're such over achievers in the back of the cam it's hard for me to pass up.

· Registered
1,121 Posts
id like to know how the new turbo cam is this year...... wasn't a fan of it for 2015

· Registered
3,168 Posts
id like to know how the new turbo cam is this year...... wasn't a fan of it for 2015
I would say it's a bit smoother this year with a better transition to the valley not quite as bad of a dump into the valley. I had a little bit of wiggle room on the back end before it wanted to go on me. But I've been shooting a full throttle so I'm used to the non existent valley.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.