Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has a Defiant Turbo with a #3 cam and what kind of speeds are you getting from it? Preferably 28in draw but any will work. I shot this bow quite a bit at the shop yesterday and can't hardly believe how good it feels compared to my nitrum turbo #2 cam.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Shop bow we got in a couple weeks ago did 294 right out of the box with a 417 grain arrow at 65 lbs and 28.5" draw. Haven't tested any of the others but that's true numbers with factory tune and factory threads.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Not bad at all, thinking about picking one up and seeing how it fairs on a 3D course with some 27's. At those same specs with my 430 grain full bores it did 290-291. Feel like I could squeeze a few more out of it. Besides just the speed, it shoots very well. I am a big fan of spirals so the back end of the cycle is pretty nice.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to be a spirals fan myself but my shoulders are so wore out know spirals would kill me. The defiant turbo with the #3 cam feels like it has a great draw and nice valley compared to my nitrum turbo #2 cam.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
If I remember correctly, which I will test again when I get a chance. Mine shot:

28"
#3 Cam
70 pounds
403 grain arrow

310 FPS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts