Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ordered a defiant turbo lately or know what the wait times are on getting one? I really like this bow and there is a camo one at the shop I have been shooting but I would rather have and usually only by black bows. But then again I don't like to wait when one is already hanging on the shelf either.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Im 17 weeks in on a harvest brown turbo. it should be here in 1½ weeks

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap that don't sound good. I might just go out to the shop tomorrow and go ahead and get the camo one. I got lucky last year the first 2 nitrum turbo's to show up was black ones. I'm not going to wait 2-3 months for one to come in because I want to shoot 3D with it now.

·
Scout, Hunt, Kill!!!
4,261 Posts
I ordered mine (black 65# #3 cam)the middle of December, supposed to ship January 29.
Wait time might be longer since you are ordering after ata show, but a dealer should be able to get you an estimate.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The shop does have a 70lb ridge reaper hanging there. But the ridge reaper looks like a 4yr old painted it with a paint brush and I'm only wanting a 60lber.

·
Registered
564 Posts
A black one should set you back 4-6 weeks i think.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a buddy that owns a shop I'll check with him tomorrow and see how long it will take to get a black one. If I don't like what I here I'll just buy the camo, I have had a camo bow in a few years anyway.

·
Registered
168 Posts
just buy the camo and have a professional paint it to your liking. I was about to buy a camo but i ended up getting a deal on a black. My initial plan was to buy the camo and take it to the local body shop to custom paint it.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With my buddy owning a shop I could trade the camo back in for a black one later on cheaper than I could have it painted.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I was just in my Shop yesterday and they have a Defiant Turbo in Realtree Max-1 50-60 limbs and #3 cam. It came in November when they got their first shipment of bows.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Placed my order end of October....arrived Jan 15th. Just a shade under 12 weeks.

Turbo real tree, 70lb, 30" draw.

Beautiful bow, it looks like a work of art!!! Very happy with the product.

·
Registered
564 Posts
About a week i get my Brown turbo. Cant wait any more.

Been waiting since Day 1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts