Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Has anyone else heard of or experienced delays in getting a new Hoyt if it's in Red Fusion ? I placed an order on April 13th with a shop here in Auckland, New Zealand. He then orders it from his supplier in Holland, JVD Archery (one of the major archery wholesalers over there in Europe). They didn't have any Red Fusion in stock so ordered it from Hoyt. I was told by someone from the Hoyt company two weeks ago that there was no delay on Red Fusion, except on Contender Elites (I've ordered a Maxxis 35). The shop I ordered it from was initially told by the Dutch wholesaler that it would be in the next shipment they got from Hoyt, but have now changed their tune and are saying 6-8 weeks, implying that Hoyt can't supply it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just got a Contender Elite in red fusion; it took 7 weeks.
Thanks Jim. It looks as if I will just have to wait out the 6-8 weeks too. Must be a very popular colour. Great bow that Contender Elite. It was the only other bow I considered other than the Maxxis 35. I shoot FITA, and most other FITA archers here in Auckland have opted for he Contender Elite.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Wait time

I know a guy that ordered a Contender Elite in Red Fusion it took almost 5 months,But its a sharp lookin bow

·
Big Damn Arrow Slinger
3,030 Posts
your dealer from new zealand orders from holland??? :eek:
don't you have any wholesalers in new zealand or australia?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts