Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post. Hope this is the correct place to ask. Looking for reviews of the delta Mckenzie MoFoam chunk 12" Lancaster has them for right around 40$ plus shipping. Anyone have one/use one? How do they hold up? I shoot a mathews vxr 28 at 28/70. (I know name is hoyt shooter I had a rx1 when I made the account lol)

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
The range I shoot at uses larger MoFoam blocks and they are holding up very well. I'm impressed. Arrow removal is not difficult either.

Automan

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
Best foam block style target you can buy imo.

I like the Mo Foam Chunk targets better than my Rinehart targets. They last longer, have better aiming dots (white instead of flo green) and arrows pull easier.

I've had a lot of different block targets and from now on the Mo Foam is all I'm going to buy. Great targets!

·
Usually Quiet
965 Posts
I have had for over a year and been very happy with it. It has been very durable and I find it easier to pull regular diameter arrows than my Rinehart.

I use my Rinehart primarily for broadhead work now.

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
Best foam block style target you can buy imo.

I like the Mo Foam Chunk targets better than my Rinehart targets. They last longer, have better aiming dots (white instead of flo green) and arrows pull easier.

I've had a lot of different block targets and from now on the Mo Foam is all I'm going to buy. Great targets!

View attachment 7341209
Happy to hear this, just said to myself I need a BH target for the basement.

Reactions: dnv23

·
Registered
438 Posts
A 12” block won’t give you much room for mistakes so shooting the center will be a must. Great targets, I have the 18” which I would say is a way better deal. If you are thinking about purchasing just one 12” it will not last long.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Haven't used the block but boy do I like mo foam-- easy arrow removal and it stops arrows. Not sure how well it holds up but good so far at the range I go to... good stuff so far. As dougm said 12 inches doesn't leave much room for error.

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
A 12” block won’t give you much room for mistakes so shooting the center will be a must. Great targets, I have the 18” which I would say is a way better deal. If you are thinking about purchasing just one 12” it will not last long.
Agree, I would get the biggest one you can afford. The 12" is good for taking with you to camp but too small for every day home use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts