Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my release broke at half draw ! my peep went flyin and the string broke. who is the best guy in GR-MUSK area that can look my bow over ? it kinda hurts when you punch yourself in the face.

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Where the heck is GR-MUSK?

·
Let the Arrow Fly
5,487 Posts
OUCH!!!!! Go to Bowtechs website...look for dealers closest too you. Id start there and Id think Bowtech will work with you on this.

·
Registered
12,895 Posts
Call dealer ...be honest ...you might be surprised ..regardless it can be fixed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gr-musk is short for grand rapids -muskegon the local guys i was looking to for help know what i mean. nope no arrow knocked first time in my life i pulled my bow back without an arrow. the buckle on my release broke,i was not at full draw but far enough to make a mess. was hoping someone wuld point me to someone i can trust to check this bow over. im not looking for a free fix just wanna be sure it will be safe.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Try calling Ken at Baldy's Strings. It would require shipping but he can do the new strings as well and check it out.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
my release broke at half draw ! my peep went flyin and the string broke. who is the best guy in GR-MUSK area that can look my bow over ? it kinda hurts when you punch yourself in the face.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Hard lession learned. Like what has been said, look up bowtech dealers on the bt web page and go from there.

Good Luck bro.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Grand Valley sporting goods in Allendale they can take care of you.. Awesome guys and shop..

·
Registered
470 Posts
Ive had almost the same thing happen to me, except the lop string broke, punching myself right in the nose almost breaking it, yet i had a arrow nocked and was at the hunting clun so the arrow just hit a tree, proubly saved my a** with worse damage

1 - 15 of 15 Posts