Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting a detachable quiver for my Mathew bow, made by Mathews. I would appciate any comments.

·
NC ASA Director
35,938 Posts
I just bought a new one today. It is sweet. It is heavy and expensive. But, it is made for the bow. It cost $80.00.

My second choice is the Bohning Lynx 4 arrow in X-gray. It cost $20.00.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Do you plan to hunt/shoot with your quiver attached? If so definitely a Mathews. If you take it off to hunt/shoot, a Xtra Gray Kwikee Quiver is just fine.:D

·
NC ASA Director
35,938 Posts
I agree with Dayhayseed, you can't beat a Kwikee for the money. That is what I had on my Q2XL in the four arrow version.

Who thinks you need more than four arrows?

One or two for whitetail hunting.

Maybe 35 for small game, I guess.

I love the Bohning Lynx 4 arrow or 6. It is just like the Kwikee, but I think they look alot better, and they are the same price.

I put the Bohning Lynx on my new Hoyt Ultratec and hunted with it on Saturday, opening day here in NC. I love this quiver. But the Mathews is even more sexier.

I like to take my quiver off when I get in the stand.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I have one on my bow and would never sell it, but I would never buy another one either. I don't shoot with my quiver on and $100 for something to carry my arrows in and out of the woods is an expensive accessory. They are well built, strong and their quality is worth $100, but paying $100 for a quiver is too much in my opinion. I bought mine when I was young and dumb (probably still am) and didn't have a family.

I would suggest the soft lock quiver. Very nice quivers for the money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts