Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone inform me about what the numbers mean on the dials for the Axcel Achieve XP? I need some way to remember which way to turn the knobs so I know if I am moving the sight up or down or left or right.

·
Registered
268 Posts
The numbers on the dials are for reference points in between numbers on your etched sight scale.

For example, your 20 yard mark might be at 34.6 on your etched scale.

Watch GRIV’s video on YouTube about using archers advantage to set a sight tape. He describes the numbers and dials in the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you are right handed and you rotate the bottom knob toward the target the arrow goes up. Turn it back towards you and the arrow goes down. Kind of like an accelerator. Side to side is backwards. Turn to the right (Clockwise) to move the arrow left. Archers advantage app is a good resource. If you are shooting at really close range you won’t figure this out very well because of parallax from the scope position. On my current setup my parallax isn’t completely dialed out until 18 yards, so call it 20 yards. From 20 on out what I’ve told you will work as long as the tune of your bow is good.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Larsonec9,
Check your “conversations,” the new name for private messages.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The archers advantage program for making sight tapes isn’t a phone app, it’s a website. I use it and it has a lot of nice features in addition to printing sight tapes. It also helps with selecting a proper arrow spine for your bow, arrow length, point weight, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts