Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like many of you out there I'am looking at a new bow I was looking at a Diamond.Have any of you heard any good or bad things about them?

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Diamond is basically last years single cam bowtech. It is not inferior at all to any hunting bow out there. There are cheaper diamonds but the liberty and victory are top of the line in my opinion

·
Registered
79 Posts
parkerbows said:
Diamond is basically last years single cam bowtech. It is not inferior at all to any hunting bow out there. There are cheaper diamonds but the liberty and victory are top of the line in my opinion
Agreed !
look at the Triumph also

·
Registered
128 Posts
I shoot a victory and love mine. For the money they are very hard to beat imo.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I love my rapture. It sure shoots better than I do:confused:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
recurve2006 said:
I have been looking at the rapture shot one about a week ago love it.It was smooth and fast.

I love mine too. I got my set-up in my sig..the dl is about to be changed to 26" though.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
I was at Bass Pro Shop today and watched a few demo the Diamond Liberty and Justice and they are just nice quiet bows. The guys were all smiles:)

·
Registered
559 Posts
I shoot a 2005 Bowtech Liberty, and it is the smoothest bow I've ever shot.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Diamond

Just sold my 6 month old trykon to pick up a diamond. Cant tell you how they will hold up but man are they a sweet shooting bow. its been along time since I have had a bow that you dont have to think to shoot. Diamond made me switch after 15 + years of Hoyt (new bow every other year).

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
diamonds are awsoome. the 2 top ends are basicly bowtechs and the lower ends are awsome bows for anyone!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
I wish Diamond "Bowtech" would bring the Independence out in the Diamond lineup. I like the longer ATA.
They are very quality bows though. Super quiet and smooth!:wink:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I had a 1999 Diamond Undertaker...It was a great bow...Haven't shot any of their newer line...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts