Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
a guy that is going to start being a dealer for bowtech was shooting one at the indoor range the other day. He was having another pro-shop help him set them up.

But anyhow, Everyone was shooting it and raving about how smooth it was, 3 guys were wanting to trade their switch backs for one.

of course they were mathews guys and I wouldnt let them shoot my hoyt :teeth:

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Very nice bows! With the hush kit factory installed these bows are extremely quiet. I have not shot them without the kit but I suspect it wouldn't make a lot of difference.
Performance is good, plenty of speed especially with the Victory and Triumph. Adjustability of the cams for length and let-off is very nice.
If you decide to pick one up make sure you have a rest with enough windage. Similar to the Bowtech's they have a wider riser. So some rests won't go far enough to the left.
All things considered these are very nice bows. I don't think you would be disappointed.

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,359 Posts
They are very nice bows, but I wouldn't trade my Switchback for one.

·
Registered
19,453 Posts
PSEhunter said:
thanks guys, i just looked at the line of diamonds at bass pro yesterday, wow i really like them, and the price isnt that bad, my pse nova is about to be a hand-me-down lol
Good move and dont forget to change your nickname......LOL :wink:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
A guy had one at the range last week. He had taken the hush kit off an installed an STS. It was as quiet as any bow I've ever been around. He said that it was much smoother with the STS than the hush kit.

I'm not convinced that the STS is effective or anything more than a fad, but this bow has at least got me looking at it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
By working at BassPro, i get to shoot alot of bows, i have shot the diamond victory, rapture, triumph, WOW these are great bows, and soooooo quiet, we can't keep the rapture and triumph on the rack....Shoot the one you like, you won't be sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.