Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Diamond Deploy SB Carbon Fiber RH 60 pound max in nice condition. The Deploy SB is basically the Bowtech Carbon Knight moved to the Diamond. I have owned the Carbon Icon also, and the Deploy is a better shooting bow.

dep1.png dep2.png dep3.png dep4.png dep5.png

Specs from Diamond website are: Draw Length 26-30.5", IBO Speed 330 FPS, Mass Weight 3.2 LBS, Axle to Axle 31.5", Brace Height 6.75", Draw Weight 60, Effective Let-off 80%, Kinetic Energy 84.65 ft-lbs

I shot this bow through the chronograph today. At 60 pounds, 28.5" draw shooting a 349 grain arrow it hit 299.4fps! That's smoking for this set-up.

There is a minor scuff on the bottom limb logo and a couple of small cam dings I have lightly sanded with 600 grit that won't hurt the string at all.
If you want the bare bow with a loop and peep I will take $425 conus paypal TYD. If you want it with the Limbdriver Pro V rest, The Cobra Quick Strike single pin adjustable sight, the Bee Stinger Stabilizer, and a 10 degree down quick disconnect, peep and loop you can have it all for $685 TYD conus paypal. The bare bow sells for $599.99 and it has over $325 worth of quality accessories included at $685.

I would consider a Darton Maverick II, maybe other Dartons? I would consider a target bow. A PSE React/Response, Evolve 31 or 35 or ????

PM me if interested

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a funny little story for you. I took the Deploy back to the bow shop for another round through the chrono. The bow is 60 pounds exactly and set at 28.5" draw. With a 312 grain GT 22 Pro, it shot 318fps through the chrono!!! I wasn't expecting that. I actually shot several other bows at the shop at similar settings with my 312 grain arrow. You would be surprised if you knew the bows that posted slower numbers than 318. I sure was...

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$380 bare bow

$650 bow loaded

$610 for the bow and everything minus the stab and disconnect

Good deals here for a great shooter

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$630 loaded TYD

I shot this bow through the chronograph. At 60 pounds, 28.5" draw shooting a 349 grain arrow is hit 299.4fps! That's smoking for this set-up. Then I tried a near IBO weight arrow that weighed 312 grains and it hit 318fps!!!
This is a lot of performance for the price

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.