Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better than new condition RH diamond infinite edge bow with new upgrades. Trophy ridge whisker biscuit, trophy ridge illuminated 4 pin sight, s coil stabilizer, quiver, plano plastic case. Bow easily adjust from 15-70 #. Call or text 352-443-0869 near Gainesville Florida

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Watch this one boys. 4 posts, no feedback and clearly didn't read the forum rules on posting a price. Lots of scams have come out of the Florida area as of late. Lots of red flags. Buyer beware and only go through PayPal as "goods and services". If you pay as a "gift" or through "google" you will have no protection.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry didn't put the price wanted 300 obo. Has good upgraded features compared to new. Will consider offers. This is not a scam my number is here you can call or text with any questions. Price off was a mistake I did an copy and it must have been deleted. Sorry for any trouble that caused and to those I didn't get back to. 352-443-0869.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In response to the scam post. I don't post much cause I just joined not long ago. Not really good at posting, etc. But I do read and have been reading on this site for some time now. Its a valuable source of info, learned a lot here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts