Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a young lady/ man that would like to get into archery this is a great bow. My daughter has won numerous 3d archery shoots with this bow. Currently set up art 24"dl and 36lb dw.. strings on the bow have about 150 shots on them. Also comes with another set of strings that are purple/black with white pin stripe. Has a specialty hooded peep, 3 pin Apex sight, octane capture rest, stabilizer, and 5 arrow quiver. Comes with case and 15 Gold Tip Entradas, 2 releases, and bow stand. This is a great price for $425 plus fee. I'll cover shipping

kalins bow.jpg kalins bow1.jpg kalins bow2.jpg kalins bow3.jpg kalins bow4.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know everyone is thinking we can buy this for $300 on eBay ... and you can ... just not with 2 sets of custom strings ($130) and not with 15 GoldTip arrows ($150) so I am really asking too much? $300+$280=$580 .... if you don't need the arrows I can work out a lower price... Just need to sell ASAP ... thanks for looking ...

·
Coram Deo
3,286 Posts
How long are the arrows?

Don't need the releases or the stands, so that's not a bonus.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will have to measure again to make sure but I think they are 24" but I'm pretty sure they are really close to that either way

·
SABMAG rider
1,121 Posts
Would You sell bare bow?
And is this the new model with the draw stops?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$380 plus PP fee ....I will cover shipping to make sure you get it by Christmas for your little one .....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.