Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was going to buy the Hoyt Trykon XL. I asked your opinions and I thank you for your replies. I went to my archery shop and priced it at $800.00. I know, from you, that it is a great bow, except for the dump and the string. Anyways, while I was there, I purchased the Fall Bowhunt America mag. I read the article on the Diamond Liberty by Bowtech. Apparently, it is a great bow. I would like your opinions on it. I would also like to hear from those that bought it with the Timberline Accessory Package. Thanks in advance.

David

·
Registered
377 Posts
Liberties are awesome bows. It shot better for me than the Trykon.

Greg

·
Registered
79 Posts
I shot both the Trykon & Liberty about 3 weeks ago, when I was looking for a new bow. I liked the Liberty much better personally. Ended up buying a TomKat, liked it better than all of em, even saved a few bucks :wink:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
TomKat here too....very quiet and accurate...and it says bowTech insted of that fairy diamond sign :wink: Get the bare bow for $430 and go crazy on the accessories :darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
the liberty is one of the smoothest drawing and easy to shoot bows I've ever owned,I wouldn't hesitate to buy another oneanytime!

·
Registered
557 Posts
the liberty is a good bow

its a good bow just diddnt compare in my eyes to the trykon, i regularly shoot the liberty at work and its a smooth drawin bow just has a lil more shot vibe than i wanted. i shot them all b4 i decided on the trykon, the tomkat just sounded like a gun going off and i just diddnt like the feel of the tribute. youll be more than happy with the liberty and you save quite a bit compared to hoyt and mathews. hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts