Archery Talk Forum banner

Diamond marquis for 3d or not

533 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  JuniorsOutdoor
I was thinking about shooting the DIAMOND Marquis for 3d next year.I was wanting to know if any one shooting that bow if they have had any real problems.I have a 30in draw. I have been told of a few problems just want to make sure they just wer'nt blowing smoke.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,115 Posts
My teamate on the Diamond team shot the marquis for 3d last season, he really like the bow, ended up 3rd in nationals and also won a ton of other tournys with it. I shot the marquis for a bit and really liked it. I will be starting off the indoor season with the marquis untill my Iceman gets in..

they are super solid bows and shoot really nice, you will love it!

1 thing maybe is take off the shortstop and put on a regular STS...

· Registered
37 Posts
I don't have a lot of experience with the Marquis, but I do shoot my Black Ice as my primary 3-d bow. I shoot a Tribute for a hunting bow but I like the smoother Pinnacle cam on the Black-Ice for all day shooting on the 3-d range.

· Registered
37 Posts
I don't have a lot of experience with the Marquis, but I do shoot my Black Ice as my primary 3-d bow. I shoot a Tribute for a hunting bow but I like the smoother Pinnacle cam on the Black Ice for all day shooting on the 3-d range.

· Registered
1,185 Posts
I shoot the Marquis. I was having problems with it a few weeks ago. I couldn't get the bow to tune down the middle. I replaced the factory string and it is shooting better than it ever has and tuning down the middle. I was ready to try a new bow a few weeks ago, but knowing what I know now it wasn't the bow at all. I definitely recommend it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.