Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This ultra adjustable and extremely forgiving bow will give kids the taste of success they need to turn their fascination with Dad's bow into a full blown archery addiction! The fully machined aluminum riser and cams coupled with beyond parallel limbs not only make the bow look more like dad's, it performs more like it too, with arrows flying up to 200 fps. A single rotating module system allows for draw length adjustments from 14 to 24". Pivoting limb pockets not only allow for draw weight adjustments from 10 to 29 pounds, but help maintain proper limb alignment resulting in improved accuracy.

This bow is in great shape. The specs are as follows:

Right-handed with black riser and camo limbs
22.5" ATA
6 1/8" Brace Height
70% let-off

Bow will come with original 3 pin fiber-optic sight, 2 pc. quiver, Hostage capture rest, 4" Truglo stabilizer, tubed peep sight, (arrows not included)

$150. TYD, PayPal accepted

** trouble uploading pics, will try later. bow will look same as from manufacturer website with exception of an added stabilizer and wrist sling**

Thank you for looking!

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sorry, but not interested in the 100. offer. I'll send some ya some pics rickyherbold.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I bought one of these bows for my youngest daughter. She is hooked and shoots non stop! Good luck!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rkt85, i'll let ya know on the release. I just bought an inside out and it's pretty sweet. Mumbles, thanks for the good word. These are sweet lil bows. I can remember when I started shootin as a kid, my bow was 14 feet long and a 60 inch draw.. or atleast if you scaled it.. thats what it felt like. It's awesome how bow manufacturers have evolved into designing bows for all ages so proper form can be taught from the get go. I had a ton of bad habits to overcome over the years because of that 14 foot bow lol.

All PM's returned. Got a couple offers, but without knowing exact cost of shipping, i'd like to have 150. Thanks ya'll for looking!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Payment sent

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold to rickyherbold. Thank you all for looking. rkt85, sorry but I decided to go with the cash rather than a trade for the release.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.