Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting a Diamondback Drop-Away Arrowrest.
what are your experience with this rest. Is it hard to set up and can it be used on any bow. I have a Jennings CK 3.4 I was wondering about the cable guard. Will i be Abel to shoot 5" feathers with this rest. Thanks for your help. Rick

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
it's a good rest and it will take a little bit of work to get it tuend in but when you do it will do fine. foir me i went to the mirage form golden key futura/ it a full containment rest and a drop away as well. the price on the diamond back is good for someone who is starting out and remember to follow the instructions or if you need help just look around here and we can help you or get your pro shop where you buy the rest and have them set it up for you
rob k

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've had mine for a few months now and highly recommend it. It's mounted on BowTech Patriot Dually and was rather easy to tune.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Diamondback Drop-Away Arrow rest

Thanks guys, I have always shoot a old TM hunter rest. I am new to the drop away rest scene. I have been shooting trad archery for the last five years . Man things change with modern archery quick. I should of titled my post drop away Hell! There are so many choices. I just want to find the best rest for the money. I hate to spend $125.00 on a arrow rest. I am getting older and tighter with a dollar. LOL.
Thanks Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts