Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DiamondLock
Deluxe Single Bow Case

The moment I grabbed the handle on this case to pick it up I could tell that I was going to like it. The handle is designed for easy carrying and folds down automatically so it is out of the way when not in use. There are four keyed “Easy-Open” one handed key Latches” and heavy duty latches for increased security and quality. The inside is fully lined with foam and has two straps to secure your bow inside. There are built-in arrow holders and a removable foam section for quiver or accessory storage. Measuring 44”X18”X6.5” and weighing only 12 pounds making this the case you need to have if you are traveling to a hunt or just to the range. Still large enough to hold the newer parallel limb bows. You are rest assured to know your bow will make it there safe
The DiamondLock case line is airline approved and is constructed using tough, durable ABS material, making them their lightest, yet strongest cases
Also, making this case dirt and weather resistant is a full perimeter O-ring seal. SportLock offers cases in a variety of sizes and compositions. To view this and all the other fine products they have to offer.
Please visit them at
http://www.sportlockllc.com/index.htm

Review written by: Scott Clave Sr.
Fieldstaff:
garysbowhunting.com
Facebook.com/GarysBowhunting

1 - 1 of 1 Posts