Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using them? They have their F&S hang ons marked WAY DOWN I was thinking of buying a couple. They look like a Gorilla knock off.

THANKS!

· Registered
5,790 Posts
Anyone using them? They have their F&S hang ons marked WAY DOWN I was thinking of buying a couple. They look like a Gorilla knock off.

THANKS!
I just bought 2 of there $50 dollar ladder stands and already assembled them and hanging them up tonite, they seem to be well made to me, and for $50 there worth a shot:wink:

· Registered
14,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea they have their top of the line hang on with shooting rail, arm rests, and comfy seat on sell for 79.99 pretty dang cheap.

Thanks for the reply.

· aim small...miss small...
1,303 Posts
i bought one of the aluminum climbers for $160 and it seems pretty good. I've never used another climber to compare it to but I don't see a big enough difference between it and say a $300-400 lone wolf or summitt to pay the difference

· Registered
132 Posts
All my stands are the F&S. Cheap enough that if someone steals them Im not out a ton of money.

· Registered
2,477 Posts
I just got 2 last knight 29.99 each. We have 21 stand sights, so this price works well. I have been using these stands or somthing like them for awhile.
every time they go on sale for 29.99 I buy a few, then at the end of the season i buy the rest for 20 bucks each :)

they aren't the most comfortable and the platform is kinda small, but they are great for hanging on public land...if they get stolen i'm not out too much cash

· Registered
744 Posts
They are manufactured by Big Dog Treestands. Can't be beat for the price.:wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.