Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been in the market for an upgraded bow from my 15yr. old High Country. Went to a reputable archery shop in my area this morning and came across a bow that I "had to have".

I got a "like new" Mathews Legacy with brand new Winners Choice cables and string, brand new Whisker Biscuit, Used but nice Copper John Dead Nuts sights, aluminum peep sight, matching camo stabilizer (not sure of brand), and like new Bohning quick release quiver.

This bow is so sweet......i can't find a single scratch on it! I have never shot anything so smooth and quiet. Best of all, this reputable dealer, who has been in business for more than 15 yrs. in same location, said that if I have any problems at all with the bow, bring it back and he'll take care of it. He stated he sold the bow brand new to a buddy of his, who just bought a new Switchback. Do you guys think this set up is worth $550?

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
If you had to have it, it was a great deal for sure, because those must have pieces of equipment you will pay anything for.

Having said that, I think you got a great deal. 550 for any bow completely set up is screaming. Considering its a mathews with winners Choice strings, you are good to go.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. You can eat up well over 1G on a complete setup nowadays. Take some pics of that bow and post em on here :darkbeer:

·
74,535 Posts
Buy and sale alot

Its not a bargain.

Legacy sale used for $350.00 barebow. But with assc/condition it diffiantly worth the price.

I think these bows are good bows. You dont see many used for sale. That says alot about them
DB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts