Archery Talk Forum banner

Did Magnus drop off the face of the earth?

1266 15
Just wondering because Mike is usually around here or a few of the other forums I frequent and I havent seen him. Also I put in a decent sized order with them over a week ago and haven't heard a thing which is strange for them. I am just hoping that they are not another great company falling on hard times. Mike if you read this let us know all is well buddy.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Bent Not Broken
3,451 Posts
I hope not. I would hate to have to change heads. I have like 2 dozen laying around. I was thinking of trying turkey this year with one of their heads too. Way too good of a company to have issues I would hope.

· Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This wouldn't really even bother me if Mike didn't always have such awesome CS, it's just different to not here a word from them after placing an order. I figure maybe he is busy gearing up for the aerly turkey seasons.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
I got my order this week.... Mike sent me an email I believe last sunday.

· Registered
2,265 Posts
Mike is around. I know that he makes general checks on AT and other sites most every day at least through his Blackberry. We have had a couple large shows (ATA and the NWTF Convention), as well as upcoming turkey seasons. Those items combined require A LOT of time of preparation for him as a business owner. I assure you Mike and Magnus are still the leaders in cut on contact and head choppin' broadheads. He has posted on a couple Bullhead threads in just the past couple days. You can always call him at the shop or send him an email if you need to get a hold of him. He dedicates at least a day each week to emails and customer interaction.

· Registered
3,056 Posts
I love Magnus. Great heads and the best bar none customer service.

· Registered
1,510 Posts
The magnus commercials might be the best things I've seen on tv. Nothing like watching turkeys getting decapitated to start your day off on the right track. Awesome commercials!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.