Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone heard about realtree buying property in fulton county il near ipava. i just heard that they bought a piece of property and lee and tiffany are going to manage it for them. has anybody heard about this thanks nathan

· Registered
4,178 Posts
I've heard all kind of rumors but nothing factual yet. Last year it was Tim and Faith buying it.

12,229 Posts
But I hope they did right next to my property! I would love to see her in the morning! It would put me in a good mood! :wink:
Oh settle down there Brian! I heard it was Tim and Faith but that has been a while ago. I wouldn't say that my source was really all that reliable either.
:darkbeer:

· Registered
562 Posts
Take that back!

If they buy all the property here what does it give us people that don't have the money like they do????? I'll tell you NOTHING!!!!!!!! :eek: Don't they have enough in IOWA? We could all be screwed very soon! If they are buying all the land up..... we need to quit watching their shows because it's coming soon.....everyone in IL will have to PAY big $$$$$$ to hunt!!!!! Don't get me wrong I love watching their shows but if this happens forget them! Its getting BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
4,178 Posts
That is usually the end of the deer I see. :wink:

· Trophy Nanny Hunter
2,449 Posts
If they buy all the property here what does it give us people that don't have the money like they do????? I'll tell you NOTHING!!!!!!!! :eek: Don't they have enough in IOWA? We could all be screwed very soon! If they are buying all the land up..... we need to quit watching their shows because it's coming soon.....everyone in IL will have to PAY big $$$$$$ to hunt!!!!! Don't get me wrong I love watching their shows but if this happens forget them! Its getting BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like Montana - hell Ted Turner owns about 1/2 of Montana by now.

· Trophy Nanny Hunter
2,449 Posts
Yep the TV shows and big bucks (both the deer and the almighty $) are ruining hunting for the common man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.