Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. looking for info on bowtechs' allegence. A local dealer has a new in the box 05 allegence that is $ 100.00 cheaper than this years model. and of course the guy behind the counter was clueless as to any differences in the model yr. any info would be great. thanks dcl

·
Registered
85 Posts
draw length change

The '05 has specific cams for each draw length. the '06 has a mod to change DL. I don't know of other differences but there are probably some.

I have the '05 and it shoots like a dream

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
06 has offset limb pockets and also the option of smooth and speed mods in the draw length adjustments.:)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Alot of accesories dont work on the 05's because of the huge centershot , or special bars need to be ordered for sights and rests for these bows .

·
Registered
85 Posts
'05 Allegiance Accessories

I have heard some accessories don't fit the 05. I have a WB delux and Copper Johns Dead Nuts sight. Both work fine.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Offset limb pockets, draw lenth modules that also come in smooth or speed option. Also the tolerances were tightened up by 3 times last years. If they will only take 100 off, go for the 06.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep I was right! You guys are the people to ask. thanks alot for the input. I will definetely be going with the 06. Is $699.00 a good price for the bow? I have been out of the new bow shopping loop for awhile. thanks again guys for all the help. dcl

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you can wait a few more months you will be able to get that 06 cheaper when the 07 hits the shelves...food for thought.
Steve

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Yeah, if you are willing to spend the 699.00 which is the best deal you will get on a new allegiance, if you can wait untill novermber the 07's will be out. Im sure it will be well worth the wait, and if for some reason its not the 06's will go down in price.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New bows out in Nov.?? hmmmm!maybe I will wait awhile and pick up a 06. Goig to be tuff waiting though. Fell in love with that bow. smooth fast quiet. Wow. dcl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts