Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super user
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to use Fletcher Tru Peep or RAD peep on all my bows. Now, I a, starting to see some different ones. So, if today you were going to buy a new peep, what would you get? I a, just seeing what all is out there.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Tried a few from octane carbon to that diamond shape, eventually went back to plain ole standard meta.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Hunting bow and price, RAD's are hard to beat. Target bow with ability to change sizes, Specialty or Hamskea with Hamskea getting my vote. All others are decent, but some cut strings, some are snake oil, just stay away. A peep is a simple thing, not rocket science as some would have you believe.

·
Hunter of many things
12,121 Posts
Rad is the best for the money imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Specialty hooded peep and a apature kit then you have a good peep sight and the ability to make it any size you want to match your sight

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Cannot beat the Fletcher peep. The only reason that I have a specialty peep is to change the aperture size from outdoors to indoors on the fly.

·
Registered
18,284 Posts
Speciality Archery hooded peep, change aperture size with out bow press or reserving & adjusting peep
& can use Clarifier or verifier & 6 different aperture sizes & no worry about cutting you string.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,587 Posts
I like my specialty archery hooded 1/4"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
There you go. They are all I have used for a lot of years. Now, with my vision correction, it's nice to have the lens system they offer.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,587 Posts
Speciality Archery hooded peep, change aperture size with out bow press or reserving & adjusting peep
& can use Clarifier or verifier & 6 different aperture sizes & no worry about cutting you string.
This.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Anyone have a preference between Fletcher and RAD?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts