Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some members recommend a few good digital camera forums just bought a new one and want to ask some questions and get advice on it

Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
I dont' know of any forums, but now that you have a thread just ask them here, I'm sure we can help.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just picked up a New Canon S3 tonight but have been using the A series for a while now. I do allot of outdoor stuff and like the idea of the 12x zoom for animal shots etc.

I was just wondering what the best recommended settings were ? Is it best just to leave it on auto and all the rest on defaults ? I do allot of deer hunting and will use it to take pictures of them in the field. I tried the Landscape symbol but always get the non stable symbols flashing in red and blurry pics but all the rest seem fine. This unit is a little bigger that I am use to but so far it looks great !

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
forums

go to graybeard outdoors.com. they have a good forum

·
Registered
209 Posts
Canon S3

Great camera..the image stabilization really works..I've found that even with the digital and optical zooms at max (48X) handheld shots are very useable.

The auto setting works very well but the sports setting gives a bit higher shutter speed for shooting moving targets. For dawn and dusk or tricky lighting it will automatically bracket for either focus distance or exposure settings.

Good hunting..post some pics..
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts