Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They may be dirt cheap but they are made from a top quality optical polymer with a multi-layer Anti-Reflective Coating cut to your specifications. These are NOT polycarbonate, it has too much distortion. Look through a polariscope at a Polycarbonate lens and the distortion is plainly visible The material I'm using has much better optics. Lenses are sold separately or as a collection of four (2x, 4x, 6x, 8x). The single lenses are $45, the set of four is $140. I have been an optician for 30 years working in the optical field. I have quite a bit of experience dealing with the fabrication of specialty items.

·
Registered
949 Posts
will be back

·
Registered
156 Posts
tagged

·
USMC 04/2005-05/2013
3,603 Posts
Pm sent.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe I can fabricate a lens to just about any scope. If you can send me the measurement of the lens you need, the diameter of the the lens. If you can do it in mm it is more accurate, shouldn't have any problems with conversions on this end though. As I mentioned (to some one) that I would be leaving town tomorrow (the 6th) and won't be coming back until the night of the 14th. I'm going to try to keep up with my email during that time, key word is TRY. But if you know what you need I can probably get it in the mail by tomorrow. However you want to do it is fine, the turn around is usually just a day or 2. I'm asking that money to be sent to my PayPal act. My email is [email protected]. Looking forward to working with you.

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,605 Posts
Hhmm going to have to try one. Bump for you!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Not sure how lenses work honestly as far as installation and such. Anyone can feel free to exlpain. I just bought an IQ micro 7pin and would love a 2X lense on it but not sure what to buy. ???

1 - 20 of 93 Posts