Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a show where Lee and Tiffany are hunting Jackie Bushman's place. I thought they had more class than to support Buckmaster's.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
hahaha I watch their show sometimes. When I saw they were gonna be hunting with him though I skipped that episode. lol

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Nope, they're all buddies, from the "industry", you know.

·
74,535 Posts
Damn Lee and Tiffiany for being good friends with others.

Jackie Bushman the devil for helping so many kids hunt and disabled folks.

Try to take a few pills and not let it bother you so much. Heck there friends with Blake Shelton as well and that guy never takes hunting serious..

Im quessing you dislike all the Buckmaster members here as well and think they got no class either! How do you feel about NAHC, we got a few members of that club here. Not even going to ask if all right if they hunt with Nugent!

DB

·
74,535 Posts
He may help kids but swindles adults on his subscriptions.
Im quessing if your celebrity someone going to dislike you for something. Buckmasters never swindled me out of anything, was member for years. Now Im a member here and often folks dont like either. Sometimes you just cant please everyone.
DB

·
74,535 Posts

·
Registered
23,626 Posts
Damn Lee and Tiffiany for being good friends with others.

Jackie Bushman the devil for helping so many kids hunt and disabled folks.

Try to take a few pills and not let it bother you so much. Heck there friends with Blake Shelton as well and that guy never takes hunting serious..

Im quessing you dislike all the Buckmaster members here as well and think they got no class either! How do you feel about NAHC, we got a few members of that club here. Not even going to ask if all right if they hunt with Nugent!

DB
Dan - Buckmasters and The Bushman himself have a DOCUMENTED history of being CROOKS and harrassing people...this overshadows ANY good they have done.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
This might be a first, someone sticking up for the "buckmaster"! lol

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Ted is the one that drives me crazy the most. My wife asked if he did drugs after watching his show for only 2 mins.

·
74,535 Posts
Dan - Buckmasters and The Bushman himself have a DOCUMENTED history of being CROOKS and harrassing people...this overshadows ANY good they have done.
Your opionion! Have met Jackie on several occasions and friends have hunted with him. Seems like a good guy to me.

No one can make you purchase anything you dont want in this life.
DB

·
74,535 Posts
Ted is the one that drives me crazy the most. My wife asked if he did drugs after watching his show for only 2 mins.
Rocker lifestyle, that explain allot of things.
DB

·
74,535 Posts
Did I miss something? Whats wrong with good old Jackie?
He the devil! Trys to get folks to buy memberships for Buckmasters. I get the phone calls and just simple say no thanks. Can be annoying to some. You can get those blocked if you want.
DB

·
Registered
23,626 Posts
Your opionion! Have met Jackie on several occasions and friends have hunted with him. Seems like a good guy to me.

No one can make you purchase anything you dont want in this life.
DB
Not gonna argue with you brother as I respect you alot, but I can say it is 100 percent not opinion. Good luck this fall on them Okie bucks! Hope you beat last years!

·
74,535 Posts
Not gonna argue with you brother as I respect you alot, but I can say it is 100 percent not opinion. Good luck this fall on them Okie bucks! Hope you beat last years!
No argument and good luck to you as well. I doubt I got 22 more years in this life to kill another good one like that! Sure aint anything like that on camera yet.
DB

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Buckmasters and The Bushman himself have a DOCUMENTED history of being CROOKS and harrassing people...this overshadows ANY good they have done.
I totally agree! This has been proven on many occasions! I certainly choose not to have anything to do with their Org!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts