Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hoyt Shooter
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have ideas for cool ways to display sheds THANKS!

·
Registered
115 Posts
buddy has them displayed on top of some shelves he built over each doorway in the living room. Also a couple sit periodically throughout the house. Looks pretty sharp. But this house is also a complete bachelor pad so there is no female opinion.

·
In constant pursuit of...
8,420 Posts
It depends on how many you have,...I have seen antler Christmas trees, random placements, wall shelves, over the door shelves, matched sets tied together. I should think a display type cabinet to show off your best sheds should be sufficient. I have seen one room with over 4000 sheds in it,...nothing but sheds.

Put all of your old, broken, small, misc. ones in buckets or boxes and keep them out of the weather. 10 years from now you can sell them to help finance a hunt, new bow, etc....

·
In constant pursuit of...
8,420 Posts
It depends on how many you have,...I have seen antler Christmas trees, random placements, wall shelves, over the door shelves, matched sets tied together. I should think a display type cabinet to show off your best sheds should be sufficient. I have seen one room with over 4000 sheds in it,...nothing but sheds.

Put all of your old, broken, small, misc. ones in buckets or boxes and keep them out of the weather. 10 years from now you can sell them to help finance a hunt, new bow, etc....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts