Archery Talk Forum banner

Do Aliens Really Exist?

2728 Views 34 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  BowTech One
I've been hearing about all these Alien sightings, people being probed:mg:, abductions and what not but I'm starting to believe it's all just a hoax. Just some nasty rumor started out in walla walla like Orson wells[sp} did back in the day.:eek: I've gone as far as to set up a L.Z. in the yard along with constant radio transmissions and still have not been contact by any E.T.'s :alien: or maybe it's just the aluminum foil hat that I've been wearing:eek:
The doc say's that I'm suffering from some form of Alienitis:pukey: Must have 1 Alien X in black & camo to ease the pain:cry:
Can someone from Walla Walla please help.:)
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
5,465 Posts
Seems like we should see more of them on here, since this is about the only place that knows about them. Maybe they are hiding them in their basements?

I'm hoping my alien lands in time for my birthday 4-19.

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm hoping my alien lands in time for my birthday 4-19

Not sure that I'll be able to hang on that long with my condition, it's getting pretty bad:cocktail::cocktail: maybe a few of these will help:)

· Registered
5,465 Posts

Not sure that I'll be able to hang on that long with my condition, it's getting pretty bad:cocktail::cocktail: maybe a few of these will help:)
I guess we need to celebrate on the same day! Maybe we will even get our bows by then!

· Registered
1,612 Posts

I hear ya buddy, but you have to have faith playa!!!

· Registered
178 Posts
Alienz

I think the clinical term is Alien Xpectation Anxiety Disorder..... :eek: It only has one permament cure.....the message from a dealer "Its here." Temporary treatment consists of: logging on to AT; shooting your current bow that has lost its appeal until your arms give out and fantasies about kill shots.

WHERE IN THE %$#* IS MY &%#@*&% BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for allowing me to vent :embara:

· Registered
9,278 Posts
Here's your problem. Get yourself a nice tin foil hat. :tinfoil3:

I've been hearing about all these Alien sightings, people being probed:mg:, abductions and what not but I'm starting to believe it's all just a hoax. Just some nasty rumor started out in walla walla like Orson wells[sp} did back in the day.:eek: I've gone as far as to set up a L.Z. in the yard along with constant radio transmissions and still have not been contact by any E.T.'s :alien: or maybe it's just the aluminum foil hat that I've been wearing:eek:
The doc say's that I'm suffering from some form of Alienitis:pukey: Must have 1 Alien X in black & camo to ease the pain:cry:
Can someone from Walla Walla please help.:)

· Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the clinical term is Alien Xpectation Anxiety Disorder..... :eek: It only has one permament cure.....the message from a dealer "Its here." Temporary treatment consists of: logging on to AT; shooting your current bow that has lost its appeal until your arms give out and fantasies about kill shots.

WHERE IN THE %$#* IS MY &%#@*&% BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for allowing me to vent :embara:
This is more of an emotional disorder:loco:, mine is more physical:pukey:similar to DT's like addicts have:) Let's keep our fingers crossed, maybe they will land this week:alien:

· Registered
1,612 Posts

· Registered
3,547 Posts
They do exist?....Yes they do..I have seen one and i had a vision!!!
Im thinking all Black with Carbon look Limbs!!!!
All acc. in Flo.Green!! Man that would just be sweet.........

· Registered
3,547 Posts
Sweet bow for sure...I know where there is a black with camo limbs!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.