Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use the lone wolf safety harness and love it. When I use the rope as a lineman's belt the placement puts major strain on my back. I use a tree saddle often as well and the lineman's belt feature is very nice. I was wondering if any safety harness comes with a lineman's belt attachment and belt that is comfortable to use.

Muddy?
HSS?

Thanks for the help

· Registered
1,230 Posts
My Seat Of The Pants harness has an excellent lineman's hookup. I use that when changing stand location at the end or beginning of a hunt. If it's not during a hunt I use my Tree Hopper lineman belt. It's just a little bit faster and easier in that situation.

hd

· Registered
651 Posts
linesman belt

I am using the HSS treewalker vest and linesman belt and find it very comfortable, easy to adjust even while on the tree, and lightweight enough to actually use it every time. The only thing that I had to change on it is the loop on one side of the vest had to be zip-tied to the waist strap and a D-ring put on it so that I could find it with one hand in the dark. It was a problem when going around my stand or a limb. Once I did that I have no problems. Gurnbow

· Registered
2,847 Posts
The Gorilla vest has such a feature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.