Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you use Green/Yellow or Green/Orange fletching colors on you arrows? Could you post a pic.. I am thinking of trying out one of the combo's but not sure if it would stand out too good. I currently use 2 white and 1 yellow fletch color on a 7" white wrap. I would continue to use white wraps though..

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I like blue and white my self eisy to see. Pluse the blood stands out on them real well.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
I use 2 flo-green and 1 white AAE MaxHunters over 4" white wraps...I like them, I think alot of it depends on your eyes. Flo-Green has always been one of those colors my eyes pick up really well.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I shoot 2 pinks and a black. The pink stands out so much more than the other colors I've used. My old arrows were orange and white and I thought they stood out alot until I used the pink fletching. I know it's not a 'manly' color, but if it works better Ill use it. Just my opinion.

David

·
Registered
762 Posts
I think it depends on the the individuals eye! I fletch my arrows with 3 Flo. green blazers!! I use Flo. green nocks! It's what my eye catches! I have used red,orange , yellow, blue, and the green just seems to be the one! Years ago I had a doz. arrows done with white vanes! What could stand out more than white??? Lost nearly every one of them!!!!

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
my little brother used 2 flo. green and one orange last year. He never lost an arrow and it stood out very well after a passthrough

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the replies...:pepsi:

·
State With Little Bucks
12,101 Posts
Do any of you use Green/Yellow or Green/Orange fletching colors on you arrows? Could you post a pic.. I am thinking of trying out one of the combo's but not sure if it would stand out too good. I currently use 2 white and 1 yellow fletch color on a 7" white wrap. I would continue to use white wraps though..
Here are some of mine...

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
And on a side note!! J- Daddy your avatar is kill'in me!!!!!:D:D:D
Your welcome bro....I do what I can for the Archerytalk public. Stacey Kiebler is a good looking thing for sure.:D

·
Arenac Archer
544 Posts
I use two flourescent green and one orange blazers with a flourescent green knock and can find them pretty easily.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
White is the way to go!

All mine are did up with two 2" blazer orange and cock is white..Cant see em in flight but sure can see them when they're stuck 10" in the dirt :D and on the quiver!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I shoot 2 pinks and a black. The pink stands out so much more than the other colors I've used. My old arrows were orange and white and I thought they stood out alot until I used the pink fletching. I know it's not a 'manly' color, but if it works better Ill use it. Just my opinion.

David
Dont worry about the pink i use 7" wh zebra wraps with pink blazers. Fred Eichler uses white wraps and pink vanes need i say more.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I've thought about going to 3 neon green or neon pink instead of the neon yellow i've been using.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Most vegetation is green, that is why most won't use green.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts

David
+1
2 pink and 1 white here with white wraps. I really don't care what color they are but the pink just stands out to me the most so that's what I use.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts