Archery Talk Forum banner

Do you consider this hunting?

1 - 20 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
not at all and i have seen that video before. it dicusts me big time.

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Better watch it will get locked like the other.Apparently people cant tell the diff between a debate about something or a argument.
Apparently it was all good until facts were stated which can not be disputed by the pro-dog hunters.

·
Registered
883 Posts
hunt: the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport.

yes it is considered hunting whether you like it or not. Its no different than a dog flushing a bird and someone shooting it at point blank, which i take part in. is this the kind of hunting I would do NO, but that doesnt make it wrong, just not what most of us are use to!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
its not a debate with this guy. he likes to keep the **** stirred up. he hides behind a computer screen and talks big. but he amuses me so voice my opinion. didnt you ever have that buddy in high school that was a complete idiot but you still BS with him anyway?

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not a debate with this guy. he likes to keep the **** stirred up. he hides behind a computer screen and talks big. but he amuses me so voice my opinion. didnt you ever have that buddy in high school that was a complete idiot but you still BS with him anyway?
:ROFLMAO: I hide behind a computer? I've posted my name before but just so you know, I am Jack Moore & I live in Limestone Arkansas. I'm not that hard to find. :wink: Just ask anyone around here who the guy is who kills deer dogs. They all know me!

·
Banned
159 Posts
Who are u referring too?Hope ur not talking about me i dont try to talk big behind a comp i was just stateing my opinion and what happens if dogs are caught chasing deer on my land.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Not enough information.

Did they kill the deer? Was the deer already shot? Had they been chasing the deer with the dogs? If so how long did they chase the deer through the swamps, 100yards or 20 miles? No different than hunting bear, birds, mtn lions with dogs. Or is that not hunting also?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
With out seeing the whole hunt I can not vote yes or no as around here it is illegal so I know very little about hunting deer with hounds. The one thing I can say is if I could use hounds for deer I would choose not to use them.

·
Registered
973 Posts
another worthless poll and it is not going as planned by AR and his groupies.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
770 Posts
if it is a legal dog state then yes(even tho i voted no b/c i dont agree w/ using the dogs to hunt), but either way it is just mean to let it suffer in the pond

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I vote no, because here in Missouri you cannot shoot a deer in the water. With that being said we also cannot use dogs, but I know you can in some states. Are there any states that allow you to shoot a deer in the water?

·
Registered
973 Posts
i think the deer has the same mindset as the deer dogs that you allow your pit to rip to pieces.
Priceless.............no response on that I bet.:eek:

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
not at all and i have seen that video before. it dicusts me big time.

totally!

:angry:...that was probably one of the most disturbing hunting videos i have ever seen!....:cry:

poor kid is gonna grow up and act just like the idiots that have him out there!

·
Registered
206 Posts
No that's not considered hunting at all.Maybe it's just all in how you're raised.In our state it's legal to kill the dogs.If you see a deer being attacked/chased/harassed by a dog then the dog is considered a public nuisance and may be killed by anyone.I just read about it in Outdoor Life.Doesn't matter if it's got a collar on it or it's the governor's dog.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
It's hunting.

Not my style but I bet it's fun.

I'm glad we don't allow here in Ok but you guys in WV or wherever do what ya want. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
973 Posts
do a poll on how many of AR threads get closed...................99.9%

:closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2:

1 - 20 of 758 Posts