Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been eating my antelope raw.
It is ground up but I have not been doing any seasoning with the meat. Just eating it raw no salt or pepper or crackers even.
I am thinking of doing a little Steak Tartar type of seasoning of my own creation and maybe some crackes to spread it on.

What ways do you like to eat your meat raw such as what type of crackers or seasoning do you like? Or do you just eat raw hunks of meat like I do?

·
Registered
385 Posts
PaulyB. said:
Or do you just eat raw hunks of meat like I do?
In a single word answer; "No".

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess you've never heard of

bigskyhunter said:
Steak Tartar or tried it?

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I never have, but my grandfather (lord rest his soul) and all of his buddy's use to eat "Cannibal" Sandwiches.

Hunk of raw ground meat, salt, pepper, big hunk of onion and a slice of Lindberger (sp?) cheese. :pukey:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm not sure that it was the "steak tarter" that I was confused about. Sometimes my steaks are a little rare...
But raw... I don't think so!
Tell me this is a joke.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going to do some Steak Tartar recipes

PABowhunt4life said:
I never have, but my grandfather (lord rest his soul) and all of his buddy's use to eat "Cannibal" Sandwiches.

Hunk of raw ground meat, salt, pepper, big hunk of onion and a slice of Lindberger (sp?) cheese. :pukey:
But it tastes so good with nothing needed. Maybe I'll get some crackers to spread it on.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steak Tartar is

bigskyhunter said:
I'm not sure that it was the "steak tarter" that I was confused about. Sometimes my steaks are a little rare...
But raw... I don't think so!
Tell me this is a joke.
Raw ground beef...seasoned with worstershire, raw egg, salt, pepper other seasonings.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No

ISCORE4U said:
Never have, never will. Do you eat raw pork also??
Pork.....Only Beef, any fish, and Elk and now antelope.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No Sushi either?

4_Blade said:
I guess your one of a kind...........I dont eat any kind of meat raw.............:D :D :D
I go albacore fishing off San Diego and you always get a tuna that gets nabbed by a shark. So you have a head and half a ripped up body with alot of meat dangling. Slice some fresh raw albie off the carcass, add a little soy sauce, some lemon juice, a little wasabi and a cracker. Nothin beats fresh raw albacore....well maybe yellowtail. Love it!

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
hmm

You may want to watch that habit. You may end up turning into some zombie or vampire...LOL

Now sushi on the other hand......SIMPLY MOUTH WATERING... :tongue:

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
I have never heard of that, is that safe??? I like mine rare but I at least like to warm it up!! '94

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Sorry man, but no raw meat for me, unless its a California Roll. Thats the only raw meat I eat!

·
Banned
144 Posts
I would think on most wild game that are not diseased prone it would be safe, however, with raw eggs its most certainly not. Should never eat a raw egg. My friends dad used to eat raw hamburger with just salt. Not my thing. Today 3% of all beef sold in the markets has ecolie. Thats 3 out of every 100 packs. Not worth the risk

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Really, You've never heard of Steak Tartar?

EASTON94 said:
I have never heard of that, is that safe??? I like mine rare but I at least like to warm it up!! '94
How do you think humans ate it before we harnessed the use of fire?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts