Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
It's my way or the highway! Is that what you are getting at?

·
kill'n deer, drink'n beer
9,757 Posts
I pay the illinois DNR way to much money so you bet your ass I am going to say I support hunting

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Yes I do....BUT what I do is what's most important..........to me! :wink:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
That's a good question for many here I support hunting I only complain when others methods affect me

·
Born yank raised south
17,042 Posts
I support hunting with any weapon and through any method as long as it is legal as defined by the law in the area said hunting is taking place.

·
Registered
10,387 Posts
I support hunting with any weapon and through any method as long as it is legal as defined by the law in the area said hunting is taking place.
This is how i am. I don't care what you hunt with I support it. If you hunt with a xbow in archery season where legal I am all for it. Shotgun, rifle, muzzleloader or handgun I'm all for it. I don't judge others for their choice of weapon or complain about other seasons. As bowhunters we are spoiled for the most part and all we do is act greedy and want more. We generally have the longest seasons, we hunt the most comfortable times of the year to sit in a stand and low pressure from getting in there before the gun hunters. All the infighting and seperation will get us no where.

·
Born yank raised south
17,042 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
X2. From running deer with dogs to african pit blind hunting. I may never get the chance to enjoy that style of hunting but as long as it's legal I will fight with my last breath defending another hunters right to hunt how they see fit.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts