Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OBS-MARTIN ARCHERY-M4L-obt/dcm would like to welcome aboard the train.......

SHORT N FAST

:banana: :clap2: :rock-on: :cool2: Way to go BRIAN!!!!

M4L has made it's Michigander choice and I couldnt be more excited for Brian to be added to the team!! I feel he will make a great asset to the team!! He has done so much for the sport already!! He has worked with our youth here in Michigan and he is a great teacher when it comes to archery...in my opinion there is no better way to promote archery than to start with the little ones...they are the future, the ones who will keep the sport alive. Brian is an excellent shooter and has been more than willing to help anyone enhance their archery skills! He has done an excellent job working with his son Devon and it shows not only what a great Dad he is but his determination to take what he knows and Pass it on ;) Brian was the first one more than willing to get the whole Michigan Smackdown put together, he made calls and work hard so that Michigan archers and those in the surrounding area could come and have a great time!!

He makes me proud to know him as a friend and proud to announce him as the newest member of M4L....:welcome: :clap2:

CONGRATS BRIAN....WE KNOW YOU WILL DO M4L AND THE REST OF US MICHIGANDERS PROUD!!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Congrats Brian :darkbeer:

Scott

·
has been that never was
14,362 Posts
Congrats!

And more congrats on getting your notification from a slightly more attractive source.. :tongue:

Sorry OBT, I was on the M4L website earlier and saw the pics.. :wink:

·
Smilin' Bob
25,077 Posts
Congratulations Short-n-Fast!

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
WHOA.....now what the flip is going on....just cuz OBS was declared personal assistant to OBT/DCM didnt mean we gave her the conductors cap or con to the train.....none the less...we will deal with her

excellant choice there OBS....welcome aboard SHORT N FAST.....you have long superbly represented MARTIN ARCHERY and the ways of M4L.....not that any of the michigan gang was less deserving....but when faced with the unfair task of only being able to chose 4 people.....hard choices have to be made...and you done great here OBS....(DCM....perhaps we chose wisely on the personal assistant)

SHORT N FAST.....continue on with the traditions and ways you have previously demonstated.....we are proud to have you aboard and look forward to you and your sons efforts......

well done OBS.....now stand down and wait for your next assignement

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
JawsDad said:
Congrats!

And more congrats on getting your notification from a slightly more attractive source.. :tongue:

Sorry OBT, I was on the M4L website earlier and saw the pics.. :wink:
actually anyone who wants to photo up on the M4L website is welcome...as stated before...anyone who says they are in and part of M4L is part of it....so get your photo's on over to 1st rockin archer......he will make you famous:wink:

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
onebowtie said:
WHOA.....now what the flip is going on....just cuz OBS was declared personal assistant to OBT/DCM didnt mean we gave her the conductors cap or con to the train.....none the less...we will deal with her

excellant choice there OBS....welcome aboard SHORT N FAST.....you have long superbly represented MARTIN ARCHERY and the ways of M4L.....not that any of the michigan gang was less deserving....but when faced with the unfair task of only being able to chose 4 people.....hard choices have to be made...and you done great here OBS....(DCM....perhaps we chose wisely on the personal assistant)

SHORT N FAST.....continue on with the traditions and ways you have previously demonstated.....we are proud to have you aboard and look forward to you and your sons efforts......

well done OBS.....now stand down and wait for your next assignement
Thank you...I'll be on standby if you need me :wink: :)

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
OBS has proven beyond a doubt...that there is actually some brain wave activity behind blonde locks:wink:

DCM.....it appears that OBS has indeed passed the first phase of training....she has demonstated that she can indeed cease the moment and make decisions with clear consious and without fear.....this could make our job less stressful and more fun in the future.....

let the thread carry on

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
onebowtie said:
OBS has proven beyond a doubt...that there is actually some brain wave activity behind blonde locks:wink:

DCM.....it appears that OBS has indeed passed the first phase of training....she has demonstated that she can indeed cease the moment and make decisions with clear consious and without fear.....this could make our job less stressful and more fun in the future.....

let the thread carry on
Talk all you want OBT, but the reality is that she's after YOUR job :wink:

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Welcome to the team and congratulations. Pull up a seat in the VIP car and hold on:wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Dado said:
Talk all you want OBT, but the reality is that she's after YOUR job :wink:
you know....i just noticed that she put THEE MAN in small letters.....and WOMAN in large letters.....

could a time out be near for OBS:wink:

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
onebowtie said:
you know....i just noticed that she put THEE MAN in small letters.....and WOMAN in large letters.....

could a time out be near for OBS:wink:
I saw that but you see she had to validate with Woman how knows everything...because when you say "man" this is implied.:wink:

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Doc said:
I saw that but you see she had to validate with Woman how knows everything...because when you say "man" this is implied.:wink:

·
Archery is a Passion...
3,015 Posts
Congrats to Brian...

Now its time to name an Indiana member of the M4L Hunting team...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts