·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you out there hunt with your spouse, how is it???????:wink:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I have taken mine a couple.of times squirrell hunting shes still a lil too noisey to take deer huntin

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
My wife has hunted with me for three years now. She loves it. She has killed anything yet but she is getting closer. She hunts her own stands (that I put up for her)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I hunt with my wife and it is great. We have lots of fun together. It has made our relationship stronger. It can be frusterating at times, but well worth it.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
My wife loves to shoot with me,(bow and handguns the most) but she doesn't desire to hunt just yet. She does, however love a venison meal and has just recently reminded me just how low our stores are...LOL...She leaves the killin' to the kids and me.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Honestly, I'd hunt with my girl friend but not my Wife! LOL!

A relationship is best to have some down time and hunting is what I do to get away from it all..... (HER)!

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
Im smarter than most. I dont have a spouse. lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love it. She is a great hunting buddy and keeps me on task.
;) nothing kills the mood and makes ya want to hunt like a solid NO! in the blind.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly, I'd hunt with my girl friend but not my Wife! LOL!

A relationship is best to have some down time and hunting is what I do to get away from it all..... (HER)!
It used to be like that for my spouse and I, our own thing away from each other, then after a while between work, kids stuff, everyday life we were spending less and less time together, to much hallway hellos:wink: Now that I have got into hunting as well as Archery again(thanks to him) we are both really pumped about spending time together in the bush...lol This will be my first year really out there, wish me luck!!!!!:thumbs_up

·
Buckeye Fanatic !
1,093 Posts
This will be my 3rd year hunting with my wife. We have a lot of fun together, I have to give her a back hand every once in a while to keep her in line but other than that it's a blast.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
This will be my 3rd year hunting with my wife. We have a lot of fun together, I have to give her a back hand every once in a while to keep her in line but other than that it's a blast.
x2!
We have a blast hunting together. I enjoyed hunting a lot before I got my wife involved but I really enjoy it now. I get more excited about her success then I do my own.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
x2!
We have a blast hunting together. I enjoyed hunting a lot before I got my wife involved but I really enjoy it now. I get more excited about her success then I do my own.
Nice!!!:thumbs_up

·
Registered
277 Posts
This will be the third year hunting with my now wife. She shot here first deer, a small 5 pt last year with a rifle behind our house. For our first aniversery I gave her a new bow! She loves shooting and has been shooting good so far. Hopefully she'll be confident enough to take it into the stand this year. She is an outstanding sportswomen and I enjoy all the time we spend together scouting, hunting, shed hunting, fishing, etc. I just have to make sure she doesn't shoot anything bigger than me and everything will continue to be great.

·
<---Ride the Lightning
2,031 Posts
Been trying to get her to come hunting with me for years, but she won't do it...

·
Born yank raised south
16,806 Posts
This is our 3rd year hunting together and today was our first Wedding Anniversary. Got to watch her kill her first deer last year with a rifle. This year was going to be her first year for bowhunting but she was diagnosed with breast cancer in April after I had bought her a nice Diamond Razors Edge. She had to have a mastectomy of the right breast. The had to take the lat muscle out of her right side to make the new breast, so hunting with a vertical bow is out now. Traded her bow in on a Excalibur crossbow so she is still going to hunt with me archery season. Hopefully after the next surgery and physical therapy she will be able to hunt with a vertical bow again, but if not she will still be able to go to the woods with me. She is now cancer free so all blessings and prayers have been answered. Tell your wife to get their breast exams every year.

·
Registered
692 Posts
My wife has been bow hunting for ten years and its awesome.I dont usually hunt with her though.she dont need me to kill deer,just to hang stands

·
Registered
17 Posts
x2!
Oh no babe! I know you did not just agree with buckeye about the back hand thing!!
Thank you though, I enjoy hunting with you too. :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts