Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doc.....you have no been moved to the LIST

you and your kind...all that i have suspected in your little freebasing movements....

there is no safe haven in texass for you......

no wonder its a state full of swines

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was only a matter of time???..... :confused:. Gonna miss ob's ramblings....:cry:.

hey chugster......you blind bat....since when did you get audio AT...cuz you sure as heck cant read a thing:tongue:

now this is .....

:lol::lol:PRICELESS !!!:lol::lol:
lookie here you syrup sucker.......you are on that list that doc now occupies ....only difference is, you are a few notches below him as of this point...but that can change at anytime.....

·
Premium Member
8,546 Posts
lookie here you syrup sucker.......you are on that list that doc now occupies ....only difference is, you are a few notches below him as of this point...but that can change at anytime.....
:lol: finally I made a "list" :lol:

first Hinky ..... now the "ONE" ..... wonder who the next target is :secret:

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
hey chugster......you blind bat....since when did you get audio AT...cuz you sure as heck cant read a thing:tongue:

I smell a rat......and it's name is OB:zip:.
Ya got me.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right on!

The bidding starts at two bits.:D

*USD only, of course.*
pipe down you old retired pencil pusher......

i have a feeling your gonna be busy for the next little while answering a bunch of whinning pm's from the lastest thread cop.....************.....:):eek::wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
hey I'll give you my allowance for a full month if someONE gets a weeks detention :lol:
Hey I understand that language:D: What have you all got to trade?????

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey I'll give you my allowance for a full month if someONE gets a weeks detention :lol:

keep this kind of talk up ******....and you'll be out in the cold for ONE week:tongue:

I'll take Canadian, it's worth more as of late....:rolleyes:
since when did a looney tooney get value to it.....:confused:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey I understand that language:D: What have you all got to trade?????
oh dont you go thinking you are in some safe haven HUT.....you are occupying the very same ledge that doc is about to fall from:wink:

·
Premium Member
8,546 Posts
keep this kind of talk up ******....and you'll be out in the cold for ONE week:tongue:

since when did a looney tooney get value to it.....:confused:
now how did this go from two bits to a loonie and a toonie ..... that's 3 Canucklebucks :eek:

Vacation eh ..... I could use one ..... I'll see if Hutty will cover my shifts :wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok....all yall mods are hearby placed on notice....

all yall are about ONE click away from white noise:zip:

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.